What is BE LOCAL?
54% of U.S. sales happens in local small businesses and that’s something to get excited about. That’s why the Pensacola News Journal and local business leaders have joined together to bring BE LOCAL to the Pensacola market. BE LOCAL is a marketing strategy targeted primarily at small businesses and designed to grow your brand, extend your reach and drive more traffic to your business. Additionally, BE LOCAL offers sponsorship opportunities for larger businesses and non-traditional print advertisers.
BE LOCAL uses a “live local” message to create brand awareness, build interest and drive business to local merchants using proven marketing tactics.
Here are just a few reasons why you should get involved:
- BE LOCAL supports the local business community by nurturing an environment where small businesses can compete and thrive.
- BE LOCAL provides local businesses with an advertising frequency program that reaches 207,876 (56%) of the market 6 times monthly.
- BE LOCAL drives customers to area business locations by offering an incentive to shop locally.
- BE LOCAL corporate sponsorships that allow larger businesses to join with a winning cause, increase their brand awareness and extend corporate goodwill locally by supporting small business and philanthropic efforts in Pensacola and in the surrounding area.
- BE LOCAL extends Pensacola News Journal’s philanthropic reach by creating an additional fund raising mechanism geared at supporting local non-profits and area philanthropic initiatives.
BE LOCAL and the Pensacola News Journal is committed to connecting people to content that matters, and businesses to the customers that they want to reach in order to provide all members of this community—people, organizations, government, businesses—with the tools they need to thrive. BE LOCAL will include weekly content pieces for the community that inform and enlighten readers about the value of the spending locally. This content will be featured on the front page of the Sunday Business section.
BE LOCAL supports the local business community by nurturing an environment where small businesses can compete and thrive - affirming Pensacola News Journal’s commitment to help build a healthy and robust local economy. Ready to get started? We can help. Contact us online at pnjmediasolutions.com or call (850) 470-4438 for more information on how you can BE LOCAL.